Yup. Two of the them if memory serves me correctly.

If you have basic soldering skills and the tools necessary to remove the
cluster, it's an easy and cheap fix.  Be sure to go with 25WVDC caps for
replacements.  Or maybe it was 50s.  I just remember that the original caps are
marginal as far as the voltage rating, which is one of the reasons why they
fail.  You can go up a notch with the replacements and should.

Easily found at Radio Shack as I recall, too.

Dan