Not sure I understand. Every industrial engine sampling program I ever ran was
sampled on a regular schedule.

I understand the baseline concept, but in the programs I worked with we would
sample several times a year to determine the oil condition to determine when it
was exhausted and should be changed.

Dan

Sent from my iPad