Thanks Max!
Damn, I have to rethink my whole approach. new LCAs are $192 ea. but the BJs and Bushings are much less. I was going to buy the BJ and Bushings but it sounds like I may have trouble doing that....

Hmmm...

BTW, there's a BMW shop nearby - I wonder if they can press the BJs out & in? More Hmmm.....

Larry