‎Original Message
From: OK Don via Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:39 PM
To: Kaleb C. Striplin; Mercedes Discussion List
Reply To: OK Don
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: How is this game played exactly?

>I read that also on some Internet news >site, so it has to be true!  ;-)
‎

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 10:30 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Where the heck did you hear that? Nothing like that going on that I have
> seen. Cash for clunkers did untold amounts of damage to the used car market.‎

Yes, nothing like the liars at Yahoo finance, NYT, Bloomberg, Zero Hedge,...
Apparently, it is new and used cars.

Apologies for the mobile sites. I am at work.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/dealbook/2014/07/19/in-a-subprime-bubble-for-used-cars-unfit-borrowers-pay-sky-high-rates/http://mobile.businessweek.com/articles/2013-11-27/subprime-loans-are-boosting-car-sales

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-06-13/subprime-trading-like-it-s-07-in-car-loan-bonds-credit-markets.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/you-can--fog-a-mirror-and-get-an-auto-loan------should-we-be-worried-about-a-crisis-132838097.html

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-01/subrpime-20-spreads-cars-occ-warns-auto-loan-risks

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=3359867