It was Tina Fey, a comedian on Saturday Night Live, when portraying Palin (and they look remarkable similar) said, "I can see Russia...." Unfortunately those who do not like Palin erroneously attribute this quote to her to make her appear stupid. (There might be other evidence for that, but not this particular meme)

The Bridge to Nowhere was the work of the Senator Stevens from AL who got indicted on corruption and such, got defeated, then it was dismissed for prosecutorial misconduct, then he died in a plane crash. Palin was apparently for it before she was against it, but it did not get built.

Keep your facts organized, your opinions disorganized.  Merka!

--R