 From: Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: How is this game played exactly?

The question of the note is an interesting one. Right now Ford will offer 0.9%
financing OR $1500 off. The dealership noted that to get the $1500 off you end
up with something like 5.8% financing but after 3 payments (and 90 days) you
could refinance into something much lower like 2.8% and that they do a lot of
that.
I need to run some numbers and see if that system with the $1500 is a better
deal than 0.9% overall.

-Curt