At the Nissan dealership to drive pickups yesterday I talked him into letting
us drive the Nissan Leaf electric car. I know you old bastards all hate
anything new and different but you need to go out and try one.
Yes its small but the seating area is about the same as my Jetta.
No its not tinny or cheap feeling.
Yes its VERY quiet.
Its not slow, about the same as my Jetta.
100 mile rated range, the kid at the dealership has one and says 80 is more
likely. I enjoyed watching the range meter count up while coasting. We went 6
miles on 3 miles of capacity.

If I could get my employer to put in a charging station I'd seriously consider
one...

-Curt