On Sat, 2 Aug 2014 04:29:40 -0400 Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> One part that worries me is mention of a "super capacitor" which is
> loss-less.  THAT would be huge, but I'm not holding my breath....

Supercapacitors are already on the market. Only problem is they are
rather expensive. They are a lot lower loss than a chemical battery,
they do have some loss (you cannot have current flowing through a wire
without having some loss -- unless you have a superconductor, and
room-temperature superconductors are a ways off yet).

Craig