I am looking at Torque v. DashCommand. Both apparently require buying "sub-apps" for each vehicle or vehicle type or something to get all the data streams? I would want to run the app on my 2000 Suburban and 96 Chebbie truck. I am trying to figure out what I would need to do that, and what the full-up capabilities would cost. Any idea on that? Does the Torque pro version cover any vehicle with all the data stream? I guess it's only $5 so no big cost. I saw some comment on some forum that the sub-app for DashCommand is $10 but not entirely sure. I sent them an email to find out.

I'm sorta thinking the apple app only because the ipad would be easier to see on the bigger screen than on the little android phone screen and I don't have an android tablet (although I see them now for $50 for some cheepchinee thing).

--R