From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt
Raymond via Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2014 9:18 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Two weeks with the MotoX

I don't remember if I mentioned that I finally dropped the hammer on the
MotoX with Republic Wireless but I'm on my way out of my second week with
it.
Results are positive. I only have a couple minor complaints which will
probably be fixed once I know more about Android.
The biggest positive is predictive typing and autocorrect which are vastly
superior to the iPhone 5 I had before, I've played with swipe type a little
but while its neat I don't know if I'll ever really get into it.
I LOVE the rounded back phone. Why does Apple insist on hard corners? The
front edges of my macbook pro cut my wrists too, bad design.

Republic's use of WiFi for calls has been pretty flawless. It hands off to
cellular nicely, if we didn't not have cell phones I'd consider the $5 WiFi
only option for a home phone.

Anyway, I'm still getting used to it but all things considered Apple would
have to do something amazing to lure me back to a phone that costs twice as
much with no advantages.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has
no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.