On Aug 30, 2014 12:20 PM, "Curt Raymond via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> I've played with swipe type a little but while its neat I don't know if
I'll ever really get into it.

I became a total Swype convert when I realized I was able to "type" without
looking at the keyboard.  By starting in the general area, and making an
appropriate shape based on where I think the keys should be, the engine
figures it out 80+% of the time.

Have you played with Google Now?  They recently added listening-on-charge
to my Nexus, I am still getting into the habit of "okay Google, navigate
home" to avoid traffic in the evenings.  I do hope they add music controls
soon, it is so much work to press that play/pause button on the Bluetooth
receiver. :)

Best,
Tim