 From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, September 5, 2014 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Testing Prius

Yes, finally did re-adjust the valves.
I think it starts faster.
Someone suggested I should drive it some and then re-set again.
Will likely wait until spring but will do that too.
Not really a hard thing to do. Would like to find a ratcheting box end
that fits the power steering pulley nut and add a bit on it so I could
crank it over without sticking my arm down in by the rad as that was a
bit of a pain.
Apart from that, just need to remember which wrenches I used to do the
one valve where the "special" wrenches did not fit well.

Will see how it starts when it gets a bit colder. That was the starting
issue as it got unhappy when the temperatures dropped off.

RB