Many years back, probably about the early 1990s, we were travelling along in my 1986 Suburban when I started to hear an odd noise. I initially thought my motor was pinging. The truck sometimes had an issue with that and I would buy a better grade of fuel the next time to add to the remaining fuel in the tank to avoid the problem. However, in this case the noise continued to grow. Then an old Harley passed us with a strange looking character aboard. He had a long pony tail and was wearing a suede leather native style coat with long fringe flapping in the wind. That was quite a sight. He appeared to be travelling as he had a bedroll of some sort tied on the back. I do not recall what licence plates it showed or if he was wearing a helmet but I do have a strong vision of the incident.

RB