Speaking of Propane grills - we bought one 3 or 4 years ago and it has suffered from rusting very badly. It has little sheetmetal clips that hold the heat shields in place - all are basically gone from rust. i do keep my grill out side but its cover is always closed once the grill has cooled a bit.... It wasn't a cheap grill either - well everything is relative - but we paid between $150 and $200 for it. That's not cheap for me. I know SS grills are available but I suspect the prices are pretty steep.

Does everyone see their grills disappear before their eyes or am I the only one with a grill that enjoys rusting so much?

LarryT