 From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT BBQ

Just took a look online. Appears that Vermont Castings has given up on
my model as they show almost all of the parts as "not in stock".
Aftermarket parts appear to be available but also appears that it will
cost at least $200 to replace the 3 burner tubes at roughly $25 each and
about the same for the heat shields. Add on some tax and we will hit
$200 pretty quickly.

Wish I knew if the aftermarket parts will be OK or if they will be junk
that does not last. What are my odds???

RB