Did it grow up on the salted roads of Winnipooland?   ;<)

Wilt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com> To: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>; "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 420 SEL

On 22/09/2014 12:18 PM, Craig via Mercedes wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:13:01 -0500 Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Oops

Did not change the subject line
It would be nice, too, if you would start a new email instead of replying
to an existing thread, so it would have its own thread.

But that's being picky ...

Craig

But that is why I needed to change the subject line.
I don't bother to remember or type in the MB address.
I just "reply" to whatever, and then change the subject line.

RB

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.