Your engine is going to blow up. I'll buy the car from you right now for $500 if you don't drive it any more.

--R

On 9/27/14 4:50 PM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes wrote:
Can Mobil 1 be added  without harm to an OM 617 that has conventional oil
in it?  I mistakenly added about a quart & a half to my CD. I plan  to
change it soon but wondering if I can drive it a few hundred miles with
this 'blend".