Thanks, and I hope it works well for you.  I just may be tempted to try
that in my '95 E300.  Going to save this info for later...

Max Dillon,
Charleston SC

http://www.cliplight.com/hvacr/chemical-tools/super-seal-automotive/super-seal-premium/

> I talked to someone who used it for an evaporator leak in their S320, and
at his urging I called and spoke to one of their engineers for about 20
minutes.  I also asked my former neighbor who is a commercial AC guy about
them, as their big market is in commercial HVAC systems, and he said they
were well thought of and their products were well known and did what they
said.