AllesThat Sylvania kit is what I used on SWMBA's Toyota H/L lenses.I tried a
few others that lasted maybe 3 months.The only difference that was apparent
between this kit and others was the final application of the "Magic Elixir" as
the final step. Sylvania kit application lasted 18 months until the car was
bent by a large falling branch.YMMV, esp in the sunny South.Fred Moir.Lynn
MA.Diesel preferred.> Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:45:20 -0400> To:
d...@penoff.com; mercedes@okiebenz.com> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Headlight Lens
Restoration> From: mercedes@okiebenz.com> >
http://www.amazon.com/Sylvania-38771-Headlight-Restoration-Kit/dp/B00429NKWK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413488682&sr=8-1&keywords=sylvania+headlight+restore>