Today I took about 350 pounds of various metals to a local metal recycler,
and was rewarded with $89.36 for saving the planet.  The heaviest items
were a differential, a battery, and a head.  I sold them 17 pounds of
copper, which was tubing I replaced with a new heat pump installation; $40
for the copper alone.

Benz content: White Whale carried the load.

I've got a few more things to sell, including some big electric motors and
condenser unit, but I need to spend some time taking things apart to
maximize my take...

Max Dillon,
Charleston SC