I think we should arm the Kurds, bomb Assad and his murderous regime to
hell ala Linebacker, and let the Kurds have Syria.  Give them all the
support they need to knock ISIS on their can, on the condition that
Kurdistan (formerly Syria and northern Iraq) sign a peace agreement with
Israel.  Iran and Putin would scream bloody murder, but we could establish
another strong ally in the region.

Max Dillon,
Charleston SC

On Oct 31, 2014 7:24 PM, "Mountain Man via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> Fast forward 35 years, or whatever.
> What is the proper approach to the armaments today? i.e. Syria?
> Do we leave well enough alone?
> Or is Syria in need of strategic, overwhelming, decisive action such as
Hanoi?