‎Original Message
From: Craig via Mercedes
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 6:55 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Reply To: Craig
Subject: [MBZ] Tire pressure gauges

>What is your favorite pressure >gauge?

Milton, or Accutire.
‎
>What type is it (stick, dial, digital, >etc.)?
‎
Milton is a stick, Accutire is digital, with a display lit in red (doesn't
impede night vision).

>How accurate is it? (I'll confess to >being a stickler about accuracy.)

Either one is spot on‎. Milton is for the motorcycle tires, where accuracy is
life and death important.

>What is its range? (I'm getting >new trailer tires which take 65 >psi.)

No clue, at least 65 psi.
‎
>Or do you just not care?
‎
I have to admit that I don't check the car tires as often as I should. Every
vehicle I drive regularly  does have a tire gauge in it though.
‎
Links

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00080QHMM?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002SQYTG?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links