I have no idea what brand it might be, but my favourite is an analog guage about 2 inches in diameter with a rubber hose about a foot long. Easy to use no matter where the valve is on the wheel and big enough for an old buy like me to see even if the light is poor. I had a similar one but without the hose and liked it well enough until I dropped it and broke the glass on the face of it. Still works but . . .

I would like to buy another couple like it but have not seen them lately.

I also want to buy one intended for low pressure tires. I think they are often advertised for ATV tires etc.

RB