--R wrote:
> ...She
> changed her diet and took up exercise and riding horses and stuff like that,
> and has improved considerably. Apparently that is the experience of many.

There are lots of med stuff that people use food and activity as
management aids.  I like the People's Pharmacy (produced in NC) radio
show that airs each Saturday on npr.  Interesting sometimes oddball
food or techniques for health issues.  IVIG? - yeah, sounds like
serious stuff.  WILTON has explained this stuff to us years ago, but I
forgot what it is all about.  I wish all the best for our ATTABOY king
and his IVIG.
mao