My son's friend has a business doing IT and hosting, can make you a good deal -- he resells some big outfit's services, so it is not flybynight (though it does work at night). I use a $96/yr hoster, good service, was recommended by a lister a year or two ago. iPowerWeb is the name. My son's friend said he could beat their deal.

--R

Luther Gulseth wrote:

I'm open to suggestions for an email hosting website. I need 5-15 individual email accounts and don't have to have more than 100MB inbox size. I would like web and pop access. Most other features are just added bonuses. We use mostly Linux at home, so virus problems are slim to nil. I already have the domain registered. Do any of you have some suggestions? I have looked at these so far:
http://www.everyone.net/personal-email-addresses.html
http://www.entergroup.com/family/overview.fegml
http://hostmysite.com/hosting/linux/

Anyone have experience/suggestions for other sites to look at? TIA all,

Luther