Hmmmm.... probably stuff not many people on this list are interested
in! I've got:

...a 334mm Brembo brake upgrade for 124/129/201 chassis ($500),
Sportline steering wheel & airbag (very rare stuff - $500/pair), the
aforementioned prechamber tools, set of NEW Robinair manifold hoses
for R-134a, Thermo-Tec turbo blanket kit, tire chains for W123-size
tires, couple of 86-90 MB sales brochures, 150A alternator from a G55
AMG ($125), and probably a few other things I'm not thinking of at the
moment. Got a nice set of five Carat by Duchatalet wheels, 17x8, for a
W124... they're a German tuner like AMG or Brabus... used to have
those on my car, but they hide the big brake kit I plan to install
eventually! Couple of VW 1.6L solid-lifter heads, too. Oh yeah - the
EGT gauge ($100), and - soon - mint Polk F/X 300 surround speakers.

:)

-dm