I would start with looking at the monovalve.

As for the disparity in prices, I would suspect that the URO folks are somehow
involved.

A URO rep surfaced a while ago over at BenzWorld and he tried to defend their
products.  Needless to say he went quiet rather quickly as people took him to
task over URO's crappy parts.

Dan

Sent from my iPad