dseretakis--- via Mercedes wrote:
As long as I have a big garage, I'm happy.

I'm still trying to decide what constitutes a 'big garage'.
Enlarging the attached garage at the time of home construction is cheaper than building a separate structure, but how big is big enough? If the house is 32' wide and you put the garage on the end, should the garage be 32x24, 32x28, 32x32?

Mitch.