Well, the snow was only a few inches, and the Aladdin lamp was significantly better than Abe's candle, I'm sure.
Coupla small hills.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] An article that is truthful about electric vehicles

After walking home uphill in 2ft of snow

--R

On 12/30/14 4:06 PM, WILTON via Mercedes wrote:
BTW, 'did my school homework by light of the Aladdin lamp.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "WILTON via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com> To: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>; "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 4:05 PM

Yes, but not for long.