Hard telling without investigating.  Unless there's a picture window in the
side of the block, who knows what its problem is?

If I came upon a car like this and knew nothing about it, I would first try
barring it over to see if it would even turn.  After that (if it didn't turn) I
would run a borescope into the spark plug holes to see if there is anything
obvious.

The M130s were notorious for having the metal in the margins between the
cylinder pairs erode on the head side.  The resulting leak into the water
jacket would allow coolant directly into the cylinder(s).  In most cases this
would be a long, gradual process, and you would see the symptoms well in
advance of anything catastrophic occurring.  If not, I guess you could
hydrolock one or more cylinders and bend a rod.  Never saw it happen, but I
imagine it could.

Dan