The value in hydrogen seems to be in combining it back with oxygen (burning
it) thus producing heat and water. Using Curt's tidal energy source to
produce it, combined with the production of water sounds like a way to
desalinate sea water while you're at it - drink your exhaust! You get
hydrogen for fuel (stored tidal energy), salt, and water - what's not to
like?

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!