I'm running 10.8, works fine. RDC v 2.1.1

-Curt
      From: Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, January 9, 2015 9:55 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Best Linux Distro for P4 boxes?

Maybe you didn't get the latest version of the RDC for mac?  Or maybe
your Mac OS was 10.7 or higher?

I installed it a couple years ago on 10.6 and it runs fine.  If it
requires Rosetta, then it won't run on 10.7 or higher.  I've never
checked if it is a powerPC version.  It just runs, does not lag and
looks great.

I use it to manage the servers.

For the non- mac readers: RDC runs RDP, so the two are sorta
interchangeable  Remote Desktop Client;  Remote Desktop Protocol;
Terminal Services Client (TSC)  Micro$haft keeps changing the
terminology for the same thing.

>I don't think the Mac RDC version has been updated in a long time.
>Last time I tried using it I couldn't get it to work.
>
>Dan

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has no