      From: Jaime Kopchinski via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 9:26 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] 300D

He's been quiet the last few days... Maybe he's come to him senses or given
up.

Meanwhile I'm helping my intern try to deal with cold weather starting.  He
has a really nice '77 300D with 80k miles.  The cold last week was too much
for it.  He put in a new battery after running it down.  We'll adjust the
valves and I'm suggesting to him to run some synthetic oil for the next few
months.  Any opinions about the Amsoil 30w 10w/30?

Looks like a good choice which can be mail ordered.

Using a block heater isn't an option where he parks.

Jaime