Absolutely right - not ridiculously big if you NEED that much room/haul capacity.

I rarely see one used for that.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "fmiser via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] RBV - was: UPDATE specific MB suggestions

> Andrew wrote:
>
> Wat do people think of the Chevy Suburban?  More or less
> hideous than an Escalade?

WILTON wrote:

Both RRBV's - Really Ridiculously Big Vehicles.

I object to the use of the word "ridiculously".  It's not
ridiculously big if I need that much room - is it?

I'm well aware that many of the people who drive them don't need
that much space.

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.