      From: Donald Snook via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:23 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT 1992 Ford F-150

I drove the truck to work today mainly because I hadn't started or driven it in
a month.  It started right up!  I drove about 10 minutes (had to stop for power
steering fluid) and drove another 5 or so minutes to my office.  The temp gauge
never made it to the middle, only about 1/3 up.  When I got to the office, I
checked the heater hoses and they were "warmish"  NOT hot. The upper radiator
hose was also warmish, not hot.  The lower radiator hose was about the same
(maybe a little cooler).

The various positions of the heater work -- meaning, when I changed it to
defrost the air flow moved to defrost, on vent it switched to vent and it
switched to the floor when I changed it to floor.  BUT, the air never get warm.

I don't know if I didn't drive it long enough to get warmed up or if the
thermostat is bad.

I also found something that wasn't hooked up to anything.  I'll try to send a
picture attached.

This is located near the firewall close to master cylinder.  Sorry, it’s a
lousy phone pic.

Don Snook