From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:21:05 EST
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Touareg diesel

<< Just heard that VW has released the V10 diesel for the Touareg. Its a 5.0L
twin turbo diesel
that makes 300hp and 553 lbs of torque.>>

Do you mean it's been re-released for the US market? That engine was offered
in the Touareg right from the beginning and was pulled off the US market over
a year ago because CARB put a hex on it.   My friend DM had one on order for a
while here in Seattle (replacing his 99 ML) and his order was cancelled by
VW. It's still available elsewhere and there have been multiple road test
articles in the Euro and UK car magazines.

Cut rate Cayenne.

RLE