Probably just stuff Jim wants
http://www.murphyauctions.net/kenmore06feb.html

Auctions like those are chock-full of stuff I'd want.
Alas, too much time, too little money.

KOHLER 100 kw/125 kva standby 277/480v 3 phase generator,
6 cyl natural gas

Too big, really.  Something like this will sell for too
much for me in a big auction like that.  I only got the
one I did (cheap) because it was in Cheney, even though
it was broken.  It was represented as having run, but my
bid assumed it didn't.  (Good thing, too!)

MILLER DELTAWELD 451 450 amp dc arc welder, 208/ 230/460v, 3 ph

My next welder, if any, will be TIG.

Sovereign" 65' tugboat, 65' LOA, 22' beam, 8' depth, (4) DETROIT DIESEL
6-71's, twin screw, 6.7-1 reduction gear, LISTER 6.5kw generator

Wonder what kind of highway speed one of those will get with
a 6.7:1 rear end?

-- Jim