If you want to read about police problems you can read about the large numbers of police shootings in Wichita. Since 2010, wichita has had more fatal police shootings Detroit and Chicago!

Here is an interesting story:

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article2629463.html

I just entered into this case (and three other cases involving fatal shootings by the WPD). The lawyer who started these cases needed some help and asked me to help.

Donald H. Snook

popo here stopped a kid they knew was drugged up, and put 15 rounds into the unarmed kid, because the kid stopped and backed into the po lice car. Nothing wrong with that....according to the po lice department.

popo in missouri handcuffed a drunk kid on a boat, pulled him into the po-boat wrapped a life jacked around the kid, took him out where nobody could see, then pushed the kid over and drowned him. popo had no idea how the kid ended up in the water and got drowned. Yeah, right.
(granted the kid was probably a smart-mouth but they should be used to that)