You don't get run over though. People honk and complain occasionally but mostly
they just live with it. I commuted with a 240D pretty much full time for 10
years. Drove it into Boston or to Maine, no big whoop.
-Curt
      From: Donald Snook via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 10:16 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] I must be pregnant

That really is a nice car!  But, I can't imagine driving that today.  My old 83
123 turbo diesel was bad enough about acceleration.  After I got my 124 Diesel,
I realized that MB diesels can be relatively fast to accelerate.  I have never
driven one of the 210 diesels, but I assume they are even faster.  That car
probably does make you a better driver, but it could also get you run over.