The guy I worked for when I was in tech school had 7-8 Jags at any given time,
although no more than one or two were ever working simultaneously.

He had:

2- Mark IVs
1-XK140
1-XKE
2-XJ6s
1-XJ12

The XK140 barely ran, but when it did.....the XKE was a badass car as well,
even though it had the 3.8 liter six, and not the 4.2 or V12.

I got to drive the cars home if I wanted, as most of my hours were spent
keeping them running. The XJ12 was the most amazing one, as you would be
driving down a local road thinking you were doing 35 and would look down at the
speedo and realize it was more like 60. The sense of speed was almost
nonexistent in that car.

Too bad it was a carbureted model. Six side draft Solexs' that had to be
balanced about every 500-750 miles or the gas mileage went from maybe 10 mpg
well into the single digits.

Dan

Sent from my iPad