You don't need that tool.  This will work just find:

http://m.harborfreight.com/ball-joint-service-kit-for-2wd-and-4wd-vehicles-4065.html

The front lower control arm inner bushings come in halves, with a sleeve to
join them together.  The HF tool can press the two parts of the bushing
together and allow access to the end of the sleeve so you can flare it.

You will also need a spring compressor.

Check out the price of a complete lower control arm assembly, which comes with
new bushing and new ball joint, saving much time and effort.  Call Tom Hanson
at the classic center.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston, SC