That was also my question.  When mowing the lawn, I try to make circles instead
of going back and forth.  One can cover more ground more quickly that way.
Circles would be too hard with a snow blower, but back and forth, turning at
each end, would seem to be more efficient.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston, SC