On Monday, January 23, 2006, at 08:08 AM, Trampas wrote:

I just got a 914 on trade-in, the car is in great shape. However I have no desires to drive the thing. The PO just spent a lot of money getting the body work redone and the engine rebuilt. He never got the carbs rebuilt and so the car runs like crap. The TDI would be interesting but I still would
not drive the thing.

Anyone in the Raleigh NC area looking for a 914?

Trampas

I'm not in NC but visit friends in charlotte a couple of times a year. I had 914s in the past and they were probably the most fun i ever had driving. I had one set up for SCCA racing and had a blast. Dropped 3 ltr SC engine into my 914-6 and had more fun than any mortal deserves to have.
        I could be very interested, tell me more off list.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am