Ours is convenient for gas for both my and the wife's commute. As for other
stuff, laundry detergent is probably one item, as is wine for the wife. There
are some good food deals, but nothing I would otherwise go out of the way for.

I wandered through the place yesterday morning around 10:30 and there was
hardly a soul in the place. I can't imagine what it's like on the weekends.

Dan

Sent from my iPad