On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 7:41 AM, Ed Booher via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Wait, wait, wait. A 110 isn't a 110? Why is the 4 cyl 200 different from
> the 6cyl 230? Is the 200 literally a shorter car? I thought they were the
> same chassis, just with different engines.

Two different classes of Heckflossen.  The 110s have a shorter engine
compartment and single headlights; they were designed for four cylinder
inline engines.   The 111s and 112s have a longer engine compartment and
dual/large Euro headlights; they were designed for six cylinder engines.
:)

-MMM-