There has been indeed a great deal of money spent and fake data generated in the "climate debate", but it's all from the fossil fuel industry aimed at convincing the general public that climate change is a hoax.

Peter, I respect you very much but this paragraph is dead wrong. Read the Telegraph articles about how the "climate researchers" and our federal goobermnt" fabricated data to show a warming climate when there was none. This is in no way intended to demean you in the least, but to point out the sources of the errors.

There is also ample evidence the computer models used to make "predictions" are corrupt. You know: Garbage in, Garbage out. All the "evidence" is based on corrupted "data" and corrupt software, designed to produce the desired results.

None of the anti climate change people are climatologists, and the vast majority of them do not have any real qualifications in science.

This too is untrue. there are many climatologists who called Foul! years ago. They have been harrasses and nearly silenced. Now more are getting brave enough to speak out and many more are now finding out they have been scammed.

They do produce very high quality "deliverables" for their clients -- Mobil, the Koch Brothers, and the coal industry. Very expensive "deliverables", too -- couple billion dollars worth.

As does the "climate change" industry for albore and his crowd who are making billions off the hoax.

Of the 19,464 peer reviewed scientific articles concerning climate change published since about 1975, about 26 do not support rapidly accelerating human caused climate change.

I have read papers, lots of papers in grad school, and the vast majority is pure BS. Any good statistician will tell you so. How many papers or data sets that did not fit the template have been rejected? You surely know, that the authors of each paper write it to the tastes for the review board. If the "publication" wants it and your grant funding depends on it, you WILL distort the data, or lie with statistics to "prove" what you want.

Read "How to Lie with Statistics" It is old, but it is the textbook for "climate scientists" who believe in "Global Warming" Climate Change or whetever the next name will be.

Learn some statistics, Get a BS meter, do some real science reading, and turn off CNN, CBS NBCBS, ABCBS, MSNBCBS, news, and stop reading that blog started by some furrin dumb blond rich bitch..

The BS meter goes off the charts on every Pro "climate change" (or whatever the currently in vogue name is) "scientific" article.

The "global warming/climate change" hoax also reveals the other great hoax of our time: "education" including "higher education" Fortunately, when I went to Jr High and HS, we were taught to use critical thinking and challenge the premises.

I'd guess 90% of the published "scholarly articles" are pure hogwash, with unsound statistics. But the profs need publications, so the good ol boy system is at work. I'll approve yours if you approve mine.

My Master's thesis was nothing outstanding, but it was real research in an unexplored area, and the statistics were good. At a large Research 1 university, it earned a research excellence award because real research is so scarce.

After that, the department chair was plagiarizing furrin grad students' papers and publishing them under his name as his research. More Fraud. The "research 1" university covered for him, threatened all the grad students and got him a job as a DEAN at a lesser university.

"Unless the "scientific paper" is more than 30 years old, and in the fields of agriculture or vet Med, it has a very high probability of being BS.

Aside from the scientific arguments, I also have the power of observation, and the privilege of living through some major volcanic eruptions. A

Lean some science, do some real science reading, and turn off Fox news.

Peter

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.