Well.. it seems my questions and suggestions may have touched a nerve or
two... good.

Some are stimulated to spew.. others are stimulated to do.. you decide.

As for myself, I see indication the numbers were skewed, information was
spewed, and we were screwed.. Further, I see indications that bad science
was accepted as the foundational logic for further studies and epic
announcements of climate change causes and effects.

I find this troubling. I do note, however, that since Al Gore has closed
his mouth, winters have gotten much colder.. logic would indicate it is
from the sudden shortfall of hot air....

"Vengeance is Mine, Sayeth the Lord" Every time albore and his buddies had a global warming convention, it was extremely cold and nasty. God has a sense of humor!

Unfortunately, the narcissists completely missed the point He was making.