A would suggest that if anyone here wants to see one of the most monopolistic
ISP/telco arrangements in the country they look at West Virginia.  Frontier has
a death grip on the state's infrastructure and controls it ruthlessly, as well
as the legislature.

I'm sure if you look in the Google you'll see plenty about it.

Dan

Sent from my iPad