They usta put it in the MB L1113 to 1316 trucks built in brazil and assembled in SC or NC somewhere.

try calling truck salvage yards, especially around warm metropoli, like dallas, houston and hotlanta, LA... or try the classic center. Give em one to noodle on. Might try tristar in phoenix area too.

Anybody got an in for parts for big OM engines? I need either an intake (I think anyway) manifold for an OM352A. Its the power plant for the snowmobile club's Pisten Bully PB200 groomer. 5.7l i6, its a big bugger. Ours is cracked. Going to try getting it welded but I said I'd look into a replacement. The club mechanic suggests its going to be "thousands" but I suspect he's wrong. He was SHOCKED when I said "well hell its only an OM352A, Mercedes put that in the Unimog." he didn't know the engine had been in anything else. Of course I'd done some research...
-Curt