And all the Federal criminals who are toking up left and right.  Why is the
drug gestapo not out rounding them up?  All the middle schools are "drug free
zones" but have the most active drug scene in neighborhoods.

Maybe the recent move to restrict the sale of 5.56mm or .223 rounds will save
all the little drug dealers.  Or at least stop hunters from shooting bunnies.

clay